Review: Toshiba TEC e-FOLLOW Essentials Print-Management Solution
e-FOLLOW includes report templates that summarize two types of activities: project, job color type, job type, user, department, and device.
Toshiba TEC’s e-FOLLOW provides an easy-to-install, manage, and use solution, complete with mobile printing that allows companies to authenticate, track, and limit printer/MFP usage by users, departments, and groups. It provides full functionality with most e-STUDIO/e-BRIDGE MFPs, as well as key degrees of functionality with legacy and third-party networked printers. Companies of any size that use e-STUDIO products, have server capabilities, and want secure printing and print-cost management, should consider implementing the Toshiba TEC e-FOLLOW print-management solution. For further information, please contact your local Toshiba Dealer.
Supported Toshiba e-Bridge X devices
A4 B&W MFP A3 B&W MFP
Supported Toshiba e-Bridge 3 devices
A4 Full Color MFP A3 Full Color MFP
A3 Full Color SE MFP
- Microsoft Windows 32/64 bit
- Microsoft .Net Framework 3.5 (or newer)
- SMTP email server for sending user notifications
- 1 GB memory (2+ GB recommended)
- 500 MB of free disk space for e-FOLLOW application, logs and database
- 100+ GB free HDD for print job spooling (may be less depending on the size, amount, and duration of spooled print jobs)
- An Internet connection (can be temporary) for the online license-registration process.
TOSHIBA TEC GERMANY IMAGING SYSTEMS GMBH
CARL-SCHURZ-STRASSE 7 D-41460 NEUSS
TEL. +49(0)2131-1245 0
FAX +49(0)2131-1245 402
NOTICE: All material on this Web site is copyrighted and may not be reproduced in any form without written permission from Wirth Consulting. For information on commercial use, distribution, and reprint rights contact us.
- 28 Toshiba MFPs Certified for Mopria Android Mobile Printing
- Three New High-Volume Mono A3 Printer/Copiers from Toshiba
- New e-Bridge CloudConnect from Toshiba Provides Dealers with Remote-Device Management and Monitoring
- New Toshiba A4 Color and Mono Multifunctionals Feature Latest eBridge Controller