Novatech Expands in Texas
Novatech, a nationwide provider of print, copy, and managed IT services, announced on January 18th that it’s expanding into San Antonio, Texas.
“The expansion into San Antonio supports our nationwide growth goals and business roadmap for 2021,” said Novatech CEO Dan Cooper.
“This strategic move emphasizes our focus and commitment to the Texas market” commented David Coffman, Marketplace Vice President-West for Novatech. “As one of the fastest growing states in the country, we want to ensure ample coverage for our clients and also leverage the incredible talent pool of tech professionals as we augment our local team.”
Novatech also announced a new dedicated specialist for the United Laser division of Novatech in San Antonio.
“We’re very excited to add local United Laser representation in Texas” said Chris Peebles, president, United Laser Division, Novatech. “This adds an incredible layer of support for United Laser clients in the rapidly growing market of Texas.”
- December 2020: Novatech Acquires United Laser
- January 2020: Novatech Introduces Managed Office Portfolio
- April 2019: Dan Cooper is New CEO of Novatec
- March 2019: Novatech Acquires Managed IT Services Provider DynaSis
- January 2019: Novatech Acquires Consolidated Copier Services