Ninestar’s G&G Promotes Alternative Business-Inkjet Ink Supplies
Ninestar Corporation’s G&G group is promoting its OEM-alternative ink supplies, stating that it’s now providing a broad ink-supply product family that rivals that of OEMs, and, in its testing, performs just as well as OEM supplies.
Currently, G&G markets ink supplies for the Epson WorkForce Pro Series, Epson WorkForce Enterprise Series, HP OfficeJet Pro Series, HP OfficeJet Enterprise Series, HP PageWide Series, Canon MAXIFY Series, Ricoh Aficio Series, and Brother INKvestment Series.
G&G’s alternative ink supplies include ink cartridges and ink bottles, the latter of which are used with refillable ink-tank printers. It also markets replaceable ink packs for use with several Epson ink printers.
EverBrite Office Ink for Business Printing
G&G says its EverBrite Office Ink features self-dispersing technology and high-quality ink formula, as well as reliable results, including no ink-nozzle clogging even with continuous printing. The firm says its extensive comparison tests run by the G&G Lab “prove its solid performance again and again.”
Wide Media Compatibility
G&G also says its business inkjet-cartridge range is tested and improved for many applications on a variety of paper types including plain paper, photo paper, craft paper, medical film, and specialty media.
G&G notes that it has four service centers worldwide to provide round-the-clock technical service, and also provide maintenance kits and instruction support.
- April 2021: Ninestar Reports Sharp Declines for Full Year, But First-Quarter Improvement
- April 2021: Ninestar’s G&G Launches Alternative Ink Supplies for Epson EcoTanks
- April 2021: Remanufacturing Toner, Ink Cartridges Remain Key Part of Ninestar Strategy
- April 2021: Ninestar Automates Production of Ink Supplies for Ink-Tank Printers
- March 2021: New Ninestar G&G Remanufactured Toner Supplies for Ricoh Copier/MFPs