Marco Acquires Koestner Office Products
Marco Technologies, which is based in St. Cloud, Minnesota, and markets copier/MFPs, printers, managed print services (MPS), and business IT services, reports that it’s purchased Koestner Office Products, Inc. (KOPI), a copier/printer dealer based in Jefferson City, Missouri, for an undisclosed sum.
“This purchase allows Marco to further expand its technical expertise and services in the state of Missouri,” commented Marco CEO Jeff Gau. “We look forward to continuing KOPI’s commitment to satisfying their copier clients and providing opportunities for their valued employees.”
This is the 17th acquisition the company has completed over the past three years. In addition to Jefferson City, Koestner Office Products has three other locations in Missouri.
Marco has 1,100 employees and serves more than 32,500 customers from its 46 locations throughout the Midwest and nationally.
“We are excited to sell our company to Marco. They are a high performing company that is committed to excellence and outstanding customer service,” said Sherri Wilbers, President of KOPI. They are also consistently recognized as a great place to work.”
- May 2017: Marco Expands with Dakota Business Center’s Sales and Service
- ctober 2016: Marco Acquires Business IT-Services Company Infinity Technology
- June 2016: Marco Takes Over North Country’s Copier/MFP and Wide-Format Printer Business
- June 2016: Marco Acquires IT-Services Group Paragon Solutions Group
- November 2015: Employee-Owned Marco Office-Equipment Dealership Acquired by Norwest Equity Partners
- August 2015: Marco Continues Expansion with Crabtree’s Copier Sales and Service
- June 2015: Copier-Dealer Marco Continues Expansion in Wisconsin
- October 2014: Marco Expands Footprint in Midwest, Now has 39 Locations in U.S.