Konica Minolta Appoints Laura Blackmer Senior VP of Dealer Sales
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. reports that it’s appointed Laura Blackmer as the senior vice president of the Dealer Channel Sales team for Konica Minolta, effective December 15, 2017.
Blackmer will report directly to Sam Errigo, executive vice president of Sales and Business Development. She will be primarily responsible for helping the company’s dealer channel drive growth, leverage emerging market opportunities including All Covered, the managed IT services arm the company acquired in 2011.
Blackmer has had extensive industry experience which includes various roles, both in sales and executive leadership positions at Hewlett-Packard. She was previously vice president of sales at Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America. Blackmer was awarded “Best Female Executive” three consecutive years at the Frank Awards, The Cannata Report’s annual awards event which highlights excellence in business technology. She has also been named by CRN, a brand of The Channel Company, to its 2016 Women of the Channel list. In May 2018, she will be joining the Colorado State University Business Leadership Council.
“Laura is a recognized thought leader in our industry and I’m confident she will be a tremendous asset toward the growth of our award-winning suite of technologies and solutions as we continue our transformation into an IT Services and Managed Service business,” commented Rick Taylor, president and CEO, Konica Minolta. “Konica Minolta is focused on creating value for our dealer partners with strategy and intelligence that fuels their business.”
“I’m proud and very excited to be joining Konica Minolta during this time of innovative products and services,” said Laura Blackmer. “I look forward to working with the dealers to drive the evolution of the workplace and bring the future to our mutual customers.”
- December 2017: Konica Minolta Expanding Corporate Campus in Ramsey, New Jersey
- November 2017: Sharp Promotes John Sheehan to U.S. VP of B2B Channel Sales
- November 2017: Konica Minolta Said to Be Closing Connecticut Facility, Transferring Employees
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Reports Much-Improved Financial Results for Six Months
- October 2017: Konica Minolta Shows New ECM, IT Solutions at Dealer Conference
- September 2017: Konica Minolta Continues Expansion into Healthcare Tech with Invicro Acquisition
- August 2017: Marking 30th Anniversary, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Acquires Muratec America
- July 2017: Growth Slows for Konica Minolta in First Quarter
- July 2017: Konica Minolta Enters Telephony Market with Acquisition of TLS.NET