Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches New A4 Printers and MFPs
FUJIFILM Business Innovation Asia Pacific today added six new A4 printers and MFPs to its Apeos series. The new models feature compact size for deployment in even in small working areas, and sales will begin on January 7th in the Asia-Pacific region.
The A4 MFPs (Apeos C5240 and Apeos 6340) support remote work operations with enhanced cloud connectivity. Users can now print from anywhere with Universal Print, the Microsoft cloud-based print solution, eliminating print servers and the need to install print drivers. The Near Field Communication (NFC) function enables contactless printing via a mobile device. For mobile devices without NFC, the newly developed Print Utility V3 app allows print jobs to be sent directly from the mobile device to the printer via wireless connection. Users can also use their mobile device as a portable user interface to access MFP functions in order to minimize contact with the device.
The new models are compliant with the U.S. security standard NIST SP 800-171, adopting a new protocol WPA3 for stronger security of wireless LANs, and enhancing program diagnostics during device startup. The printers are also installed with a security chip, TPM (Trusted Platform Module) 2.0, that complies with the latest encryption standards developed by the Trusted Computing Group (TCG), an international standards organization. Fujifilm says they’re built to provide users with optimal secure network connection and prevention of any data leakage from the devices.
Standard paper capacity can be expanded with optional paper trays, and when paper needs to be replenished, a LED light and gentle sound alert for each paper tray attract users’ attention, allowing them to recognize at a glance which tray has run out of paper.
The optional space-saving four-bin Mailbox can also be added so the prints can be automatically sorted for use per each department, individual, or job.
Main Features of Apeos C5240, ApeosPrint C5240, Apeos 6340, and ApeosPrint 6340
- Color and monochrome printing at 52 ppm for the Apeos C5240, ApeosPrint C5240, and monochrome printing at 63 ppm for the Apeos 6340 and ApeosPrint 6340.
- Two optional document finishers, the Finisher S and Mailbox.
- Equipped with 100-page Automatic Duplex Document Feeder with one-pass duplex scanning.
|Apeos C5240 CPS||
|Apeos 6340 CPS||
|Apeos C5240 CPS-EX||
|Apeos 6340 CPS-EX||
- November 2021: Fujifilm Business Innovation Expands Sales Distribution in Southeast Asia
- November 2021: Fujifilm Business Innovation Launches New Entry-Level A3 MFPs
- November 2021: Fujifilm Posts Solid Half-Year Financials, But Small Net Income Decline for Latest Quarter
- September 2021: Fujifilm to Sell Document-Imaging Equipment in Xerox Territories