Epson America Named 2018 ChannelPro SMB All-Star
Epson America today reported that it’s been selected as a 2018 ChannelPro SMB All-Stars honoree. Vendors on this annual list represent top leaders making a significant impact on the small and mid-size (SMB) channel through innovative solutions. Epson recently broadened its distribution of its EcoTank cartridge-free color inkjet printers and All-in-Ones to the commercial channel, and The ChannelPro Network recognized Epson for offering its affordable color printing options to this new market.
“With its EcoTank printer line, Epson is shaking up the economics of inkjet printing in a way that makes color an affordable option for a whole new class of buyers,” said Rich Freeman, executive editor of ChannelPro Network. “We’re pleased to give them some well-deserved recognition for that achievement.”
ChannelPro chose is said to have chosen Epson as an SMB All-Star because of Epson’s continued effort to address economic barriers and make inkjet color printing accessible with its EcoTank printers. The printers are said to be fast, efficient and provide businesses the opportunity to branch out beyond monochrome printing, while expanding growth opportunities for Epson channel partners.
“Epson is committed to expanding product offerings within our channel partner programs, providing innovative technologies that will not only benefit our valued channel partners but also their customers,” said Tom Versfelt, vice president of Epson America’s Channel and Commercial Sales. “Being recognized as a ChannelPro All-Star is validation of our program growth and success.”
Each of the 2018 SMB All-Stars were selected by The ChannelPro Network editors and based on their evaluation of the year’s biggest vendor-related achievements, as well as input from outside experts and channel partners. The 2018 ChannelPro SMB All-Stars list is featured online at https://www.channelpronetwork.com/awards/2018-channelpro-smb-all-stars.
The business-edition Epson EcoTank models are now available through authorized Epson BusinessFirst resellers. For more information and availability, visit Epson.com/BusinessEdition.
- December 2018: New Epson Print Admin Serverless for Epson Workgroup MFPs and Printers
- October 2018: New Epson Replaceable Ink Pack Printers, Epson PrintAdmin
- August 2018: Epson Launches ‘Pay-as-You-Go’ Ink-Replenishment Service
- July 2018: Epson Says It’s Sold 30 Million Ink-Tank Inkjet Printers
- April 2018: Epson Launches Three New Sub-$200 WorkForce and Expression All-in-Ones
- December 2017: Epson Launches Trio of Wide-Format WorkForce Business Inkjets
- December 2017: Epson Expands Enterprise Copier/MFP Portfolio with New A3 WorkForce Color MFP and Print-Management Offerings
- October 2017: Epson Launches Advantage Partner Program for Resellers
- October 2017: Epson Launches Reseller-Focused ReadyInk Ink-Replacement