Clover Launches Dealer-Focused Enhancements to Web Site
Provider of third-party toner and ink cartridges Clover Imaging Group (CIG) reports that it’s recently launched updates to its Web site — cloverimaging.com — to enhance and streamline the Web-site user experience. It says one of the highlights of the new features is the freshly launched video center that contains product, marketing, and solution content with “easy to share” social media functionality.
The video center is contained within the new partner center, featured prominently on Web site’s main navigation bar. Other enhancements to the Web site include detailed access to order history for dealers, “robust additions” to the product and technical support section, and more.
“The new enhancements we recently launched reflect our two-pronged approach of both soliciting user feedback and deeply studying Web site analytics and user behaviors to gain key insights into how our customers are actually using Cloverimaging.com,” commented Mike Posch, SVP E-Commerce, Product Management, and Merchandising for Clover Technologies Group. “We will continue with this disciplined approach as we seek out new and innovative tools and functionality to streamline the purchasing process and give our valued dealers the most effective tools in the industry.”
The user dashboard at cloverimaging.com includes updates to make it more intuitive and streamlined for dealers to access account information, as well as new product announcements. Users can now view all of their orders and invoices online, print invoices, and track shipments, regardless of how they placed the order. In the new partner center options, dealers can find resources such as updated product and technical support and the new video center. Clover says its video center makes it easy to access videos by topic or audience, and enables users to share informative videos on social media.
Currently registered CIG customers can log in to their updated dashboard at www.cloverimaging.com/login. New users can register at www.cloverimaging.com/register.
- November 2016: Clover Imaging’s Appeal to Dealers: Avoid Consumables’ Price Hikes with Clover Remanufactured Supplies
- October 2016: Clover’s Imaging Supplies Now Available to Office-Imaging Dealers via MWA’s FORZA
- June 2016: Clover Seeks to Entice Office-Equipment Dealers with ‘Greensweep’ Consumables Program
- December 2015: Sharp Expands Partnership with Clover, Enables Dealers to Combine Sharp and Clover Supplies on Same Invoice
- December 2015: PrintFleet Partnering with MWA Intelligence to Enhance MPS Print-Monitoring Solutions
- May 2015: Konica Minolta Expands Partnership with Toner-Cartridge Remanufacturer Clover
- March 2015: OKI Data Will Offer MWAi’s FORZA Solution for Dealers
- February 2015: Konica Minolta to Provide MWAI FORZA ERP Platform for Easier Dealership Management, Expands EFI Offerings
- May 2013: MWA Intelligence Announces New Print-Tracking Sensor