PrinterLogic Partnering with Plus Technologies for Server-Less Print Solution
PrinterLogic, which has developed a server-less Enterprise Print Management solution that enables businesses to eliminate Microsoft Windows print servers, reports that it’s partnering with Plus Technologies, a print- and output management provider. The new partnership integrates the PrinterLogic and OM Plus Delivery Manager solutions, and also enables PrinterLogic to become a reseller of OM Plus solutions.
PrinterLogic says that it’s long been a leader in front-end print-management solutions, eliminating the need for Windows servers for print jobs initiated from PCs. Plus Technologies’ OM Plus Delivery Manager is said to seamlessly receive print jobs from multiple back-end systems and deliver them to printers, MFPs, fax software, email systems, and more. Together, these integrated front-end and back-end solutions enable businesses of all sizes and in any industry to simplify print management regardless of the origin of the print job, while streamlining infrastructure and reducing costs.
Today’s agreement enables PrinterLogic to provide customers with a complete print-management solution that’s said to provide the following benefits:
- Simplified Printer Driver Management and Deployment – PrinterLogic provides printer and print-driver management with a simple interface, eliminates scripting and GPOs, and enables self-service printer installation with floor-plan maps.
- Enhanced Print Scalability and Reliability – OM Plus Delivery Manager is said to enhance or replace existing print-spooling systems while providing advanced capabilities including print confirmation, re-printing, re-routing, automated fail-over, load balancing, bundling, re-sequencing, seem-less integration with popular health care EMR solutions such as Epic, and more.
- Certified Solution – OM Plus Delivery Manager is a certified Imprivata pull-print solution and certified for SAP ERP environments to increase print accuracy and control, as well as enhance productivity. Delivery Manager is also said to provide many WMS solutions for warehouse and production lines to increase throughput, and reduce wait times and outages via automatic print fail-over solutions.
- Reduce Costs – PrinterLogic is said to reduce wasted print consumables, reducing the costs of purchasing, deploying, and maintaining servers and endpoint devices. OM Plus Delivery Manager is also said to “drastically” reduce duplicate printing by ensuring and confirming print delivery.
PrinterLogic CEO and President Ryan Wedig commented: “By combining Plus Technologies software and its years of experience in back-end printing with our ability to eliminate Microsoft print servers and deliver front-end printer management, a complete end-to-end print management solution is quickly taking shape. The OM Plus Delivery Manager solution is unparalleled when it comes to print spooler management, and the integration of our solutions will provide customers reduced cost and simpler printing with greater confidence in print delivery.”
The integrated solution is available today through PrinterLogic. Contact sales @printerlogic.com with questions or to schedule a demonstration.
- February 2017: PrinterLogic Signs North American Distribution Agreement with Tech Data
- August 2016: Toshiba to Distribute PrinterLogic’s Server-Less Print-Management Solution for Enterprises
- November 2014: New PrinterLogic Printer-Management Platform Eliminates the Need for Print Servers