Xerox to Hold Online Shareholders’ Meeting
On May 8th, Xerox reported that, in order to protect the health and well-being of its shareholders and Xerox management, its annual shareholders meetings will be held online and will be “entirely virtual.” You will not be able to attend the Annual Meeting physically. Xerox directors and management will also participate in the meeting by virtual means.
Meeting Date: Thursday, May 21, 2020
Meeting Time: 9 a.m. ET
Meeting Access: Attend the meeting virtually at here.
The online virtual meeting will provide full access to vote, ask questions, and participate in the annual meeting virtually. Shareholders will not be able to attend the annual meeting physically.
We urge you to vote and submit your proxy in advance of the Annual Meeting using one of the methods described in the proxy materials whether or not you plan to virtually attend the Annual Meeting.
To access the meeting by virtual means, shareholder should go to www.meetingcenter.io/293408995. To login to the meeting, they may join as a “Guest” or join as a “Shareholder”. Those who join as a “Shareholder” will be required to have a control number and password. The password for the meeting is XRX2020.
Online access to the meeting will open 15 minutes prior to the start of the annual meeting.
An online resource is available to shareholders at here where shareholders can access proxy materials, the list of registered shareholders, rules of conduct for the meeting, and Xerox’s annual report.
This is likely to be one of the most interesting annual shareholders’ meetings in Xerox’s history. Not only is the company dealing with the effects from the COVID-19 pandemic, but it also recently dropped its hostile-takeover bid for HP Inc. Stay tuned.
- April 2020: Xerox Execs Discuss Page Volumes, Installations, and Recovery
- April 2020: Xerox Revenue, Earnings Take Hit from Covid-19 Pandemic
- January 2020: Earnings Gains for Xerox as Project Own It Cost-Cutting Appears to Pay Off
- January 2020: Fuji Xerox to Terminate Technology Agreement with Xerox
- November 2019: In Big Shakeup, Xerox to Exit Fuji Xerox Partnership
- November 2019: Xerox Completes Sale of Stake in Fuji Xerox
- October 2019: Xerox Earnings Up for Third Quarter, Raises Forecast
- July 2019: Revenue Down but Net Income up for Xerox’s Second Quarter