MPSA Launches COVID-19 Resource Hub
The Managed Print Services Association (MPSA), a not-for-profit, volunteer-led association to help further Managed Print Services (MPS), has launched a COVID-19 Resource Hub. The Resource Hub is available to everyone via the organization’s website here. MPSA membership is not required.
The MPSA COVID-19 taskforce designed the Resource Hub to be a collaborative and comprehensive set of resources to make it easier for dealers around the world to access information that will help them most during these difficult times. The Hub contains the following sections:
- Monetary and legal resources: Federal and state level links to COVID-19 specific business funding and legal information/assistance.
- Partner organization resource access: A gathering of resources provided by the BTA (Business Technology Association), GreatAmerica Financial Services, CompTIA, and others.
- Remote work tips and tools: Resources designed to help those new to remote work make the transition to remote work as seamless as possible. Links for personal well-being and mental health are also provided.
- Companies giving back: A list of companies in the industry that have stepped up to make a difference in the lives of those suffering during the pandemic.
- Dealer surveys: Includes links to survey work done by the MPSA and other leading industry organizations.
- International resources: A section dedicated to resources for dealers outside of the United States. The section currently has resource links for Australia and Canada with more countries to come online soon.
The COVID-19 Resource Hub will be continually updated by members of the MPSA taskforce. As the situation continues to evolve, so will the Hub, to ensure dealers have one place to access as much information as possible to strengthen and protect their businesses.
MPSA President, West McDonald, VP of Business Development at Tigerpaw Software, commented: “Never in the history of the office equipment channel has it been more important to do what we can to help our colleagues, partners, friends and competitors. The COVID-19 Resource Hub is our way of doing what we can to make it easier to get the most up to date information to help businesses and people to survive the effects of the global pandemic.”
Those who have resources that they would like to contribute to the Resource Hub, can contact the MPSA at firstname.lastname@example.org .