New Ricoh A4 Color MFPs Loaded with High-End Features
Ricoh USA today introduced two new color A4 MFPs, the IM C400F ($4,875 MSRP) and IM C400SRF ($5,575 MSRP), both rated at up to 45 (black)/42 (color) ppm, and designed for workgroups generating up to 10,000 pages each month.
Both models are the same, except that the SPDF configuration provides a 250-sheet Internal finisher with 50-sheet stapling.
Features of note include:
- Future-proof assurance is provided with RICOH Always Current Technology, so customers can download cloud services, apps, software. and more to simplify or enhance workflows. Some downloads are readily available, others are released periodically. Customers can upgrade to these advanced features at any time from the control panel without technical support.
- 10.1″ Smart Operation Panel (SOP).
- RemoteConnect Support to share access to the MFP printer with remote technicians for troubleshooting.
- 82-images per minute single-pass document feeder.
- Cloud-based scan to and retrieve documents to and from DropBox, Microsoft Sharepoint, and more.
- Download the RICOH Smart Device Connector app and print from smartphones and or tablet. Or, use Apple AirPrint with iOS devices or Mopria with Android devices. Access and print information from websites, cloud services, address books, and other sources.
- Share files with Ricoh projectors and interactive flat panel displays (IFPDs) for collaboration.
- With User Authentication, administrators can restrict access to key functions via passcodes, QR codes, or via an optional Near Field Communications (NFC) reader.
- Issue chargebacks to users or departments with RICOH Device Manager NX Accounting.
To see how the models’ Smart Operation control panels, Ricoh also has a nifty online control-panel simulator, which can be accessed here.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Ricoh here.