HP to Report 1st Quarter Results Before Responding to New Xerox Offer
On February 11th, HP Inc. announced that it will present a live audio webcast of a conference call to review its financial results for its first fiscal quarter that ended on January 31, 2020.
At that time, when out of its “quiet period,” HP will also share additional information about its plan “to drive sustainable long-term value for its shareholders, including through the execution of the Company’s multi-year strategic and financial plan and the deployment of its strong balance sheet.”
HP also noted that it wants its shareholders to have complete information on HP’s earnings and value before responding to Xerox’s new acquisition offer that Xerox announced on February 10th. On that date, Xerox said it’s raising its offer for HP from $22.00 per share to $24.00 per share. Xerox will make the new offer early next month.
HP will hold its live audio webcast on Monday, February 24, 2020, at 5:00 p.m. ET/2:00 p.m. PT.
- February 2020: Wall Street Analysts Weigh In on Xerox’s Bid for HP
- February 2020: Xerox Increases Bid Offer for HP Inc.
- January 2020: HP: Xerox Hostile Takeover Bid Driven by Carl Icahn; Denounces Xerox Board Nominations
- January 2020: It’s Official: Xerox to Nominate 11 to HP Inc. Board
- January 2020: Would a Xerox Acquisition of HP Really be Good for HP? Not Likely
- January 2020: HP Again Rejects Xerox Acquisition Offer
- January 2020: Xerox Says It’s Obtained Financing for HP Inc. Acquisition
- January 2020: Fuji Xerox to Terminate Technology Agreement with Xerox
- November 2019: Xerox Urges HP Buyout, Threatens Hostile Takeover