Sales, Profits Up for Toshiba TEC
Toshiba Tec of Tokyo, Japan, today reported results for the first nine months of its fiscal year, with the first nine months ending on December 31, 2019.
Net sales totaled ¥366.0 billion, up 3.3 percent year-over-year, operating profit was ¥13.3 billion, down 5.1 percent year-over-year; and profits were ¥10.4 billion, up 13.5 percent year-over-year. Earnings per share (EPS) were ¥189.07, versus ¥166.1 for the same period a year earlier.
For its fiscal year that will end on March 31, 2020, Toshiba TEC is forecasting net sales of ¥485.0 yen, up 1.7 percent year-over-year; operating profit of ¥17.0 billion, down 5.5 percent year-over-year; profits of ¥11.0 billion, down 1.9 percent year-over-year; and EPS of ¥200.16.
- November 2019: Toshiba TEC Reports First-Half Financial Results
- August 2019: Sales Slow at Toshiba Tec, but Profits Up
- May 2019: Declining Sales, Profits for Toshiba TEC’s Fiscal Year
- November 2018: Toshiba TEC Reports Lower Earnings, Revenue for First Half
- August 2018: Toshiba, Toshiba TEC Report Latest Financial Results