Lexmark Launches New Partner Program
Lexmark International today launched Lexmark Connect, a new global partner program designed for Lexmark reseller partners. Lexmark Connect provides all types of partners access to Lexmark imaging solutions and technologies, as well as tools, resources and benefits that Lexmark says will help them win more business opportunities and improve their bottom line.
Sammy Kinlaw, Lexmark vice president of Global Channel Sales, commented: “To drive growth, a partner program must prioritize simplicity. We developed Lexmark Connect with that in mind. Lexmark Connect makes it easy to tap into our deep bench of tools, resources and expertise. Partners will find it easy to enroll, easy to follow, and easy to earn benefits.”
In addition to regular promotions and financial benefits that motivate partner sales teams to grow and maximize profits, Lexmark Connect is structured to reward partner success. “Through our tiered approach, the more you grow, the more you gain from the program,” Kinlaw added.
Lexmark Connect provides different program tracks for a customized experience, tailored to the partner’s specific business model and customer base – for Business Solutions Partners, Commercial Partners and Distribution Partners.
According to Lexmark, Business Solutions Partners can add value with insights that position them as trusted advisors, fostering higher level conversations with customers that lead to more sales. Resources help those partners expand their in-house capabilities and increase sales performance, including direct support from a Lexmark sales representative.
Commercial partners need to move quickly so Lexmark provides tools to help them go “faster and further.” Distribution partners can rely on Lexmark to help them provide the best experience for the resellers they serve.
The program provides Lexmark partners with unique insight and custom solutions based upon the Lexmark Connect level to which the partner has committed such as:
- In-depth education to position partners as a trusted advisor to their customers
- One-stop access to PartnerNet, the Lexmark partner portal.
- Marketing support and co-branded advertising.
- Rebates and special product promotions.
- A unique combination of sales support, demand generation and vertical industry insight.
- Unique product lines, tailored for each partner.
- Beyond-the-box capabilities to further differentiate from competitors
“The launch of Lexmark Connect is another example of Lexmark’s commitment to the success of our partners, equipping them to deliver secure, reliable devices, differentiate their capabilities, and drive business growth,” Kinlaw said. “Lexmark Connect enables partners with the Lexmark promise, backed by intentional engineering, industry-leading security, award-winning technology, and industry expertise.”
Lexmark partners can visit Lexmark here for more information.
- January 2020: Lexmark Expands A3 Copier/MFP Lineup
- August 2019: Lexmark Launches New Lexmark Industry Advantage for Sales Partners
- July 2019: New Lexmark Go Printers and MFPs Provide Enterprise-Level Performance
- May 2019: New Lexmark Cloud Print Infrastructure as a Service
- April 2019: Lexmark Now Providing PrintReleaf Reforestation Program