Sharp Expands Direct Operations in New Jersey
Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (Sharp) announced today that it’s acquired the assets of ACE Office Solutions for an undisclosed sum, expanding Sharp Business Systems direct-sales operations within New Jersey.
Since 1990, ACE Office Solutions has offered a full line of digital color and copier/MFPs, printers, document scanners, fax machines, digital white boards, and other office-equipment in the central and northern New Jersey regions. Sharp says the addition of the ACE Office Solutions assets in Hillsborough, New Jersey, further expands Sharp’s existing Montvale, New Jersey, direct operations within New Jersey.
Moving forward, Sharp says its newly acquired customers will have direct access to Sharp’s line of office products and solutions, including multifunction printers, display products, and applications to streamline office workflow such as the new Synappx family of collaboration applications that enhance secure accessibility, ease of use, and mobility in the workplace. ACE employees have also been invited to join Sharp.
“We are very pleased to welcome our newest members to the Sharp Business Systems team in New Jersey,” said Joe McCormack, Senior Vice President, Sharp Business Systems. “We are confident ACE’s culture of devoted and highly-trained customer service will translate well into Sharp’s current culture of excellence.”
Sharp Business Systems is the direct sales division of Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America, which markets Sharp’s business products. Sharp Business Systems currently has 17 branches in nearly 60 locations throughout the United States.
- August 2019: Sharp Expands Direct Sales in Texas
- February 2019: Sharp Expands Direct Sales Coverage
- January 2019: Sharp Expands Direct Managed-Network Coverage with Pink Hat Acquisition
- June 2018: Sharp Expands Direct Sales Coverage with New Acquisition
- March 2017: Sharp Expands Direct-Sales Operation in California with AVC Acquisition
- February 2016: Sharp Expanding Direct Sales in Texas with Acquisition of Meridian Office Systems