Static Control Expands U.S. Distribution
On January 10th, Static Control announced that it’s increased distribution for the continental United States for cartridge customers. It also reported that now, over half of the U.S. population qualifies for its one-day delivery, and two-day delivery reaches more than 95 percent of the U.S. population.
In addition to its distribution centers in North Carolina, Nevada, and Texas, the company has added centers in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania. It also a distribution center in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
“It was important to us to increase our delivery footprint to most major cities in the U.S.,” said VP of North American Sales Bryan Bonacum. “We will continue to expand our delivery options to best fit the needs of our customers.”
Static Control says its cartridge line is continually expanding and includes remanufactured and compatible cartridge options for all the major printer OEMs, including HP, Lexmark, Brother, Kyocera and more. For more information about Static Control’s product catalog, visit WWW.SCC-INC.COM.
- August 2019: Static Control Components Names New CEO
- May 2018: Static Control Opens New Distribution Center in Texas
- March 2018: U.S. ITC to Investigate Canon’s Patent-Infringement Allegations Against Third-Party Toner-Cartridge Sellers
- June 2017: Static Control Introduces Cartridge World-Branded Printer Supplies
- April 2017: Static Control Acquires Ink Technologies
- March 2016: Cartridge World to Sell Static Control’s Third-Party Toner, Ink, Components