Marco Acquires NJ Dealer
On December 17th, Marco announced that it had acquired Image Systems for Business, Inc., a copier/printer company located in Somerset, New Jersey, that has been in business since 1987. Marco’s sales and service team will serve and support clients from Image Systems’ current location in Somerset.
Marco expanded its presence to the East Coast in November of 2018 with its purchase of Phillips Office Solutions in Pennsylvania. The company currently has seven locations throughout Pennsylvania and two locations in Maryland.
“We are always looking for good opportunities to expand in our current markets,” said Marco CEO Jeff Gau. “Marco’s move into New Jersey allows our company to grow its Eastern region and provide our well-established IT expertise and solutions to our new clients.”
Marco is a leading technology services provider with 59 locations throughout the United States. The company has acquired 11 companies in the past two years. Marco has over 1,400 employees and serves 36,000 clients around the country.
“We are pleased to have Marco serve our clients,” said Art Schwartz, president of Image Systems for Business. “They have a wide variety of solutions coupled with outstanding customer service. Our customer base is in great hands.”
- October 2019: Former Sharp Electronics CEO Albregts to Lead Marco
- August 2019: Marco Announces Tenth Acquisition in Two Years
- April 2019: Marco Acquires Accent Business Solutions
- January 2019: Marco Expands in Wisconsin with ESG Purchase
- November 2018: Marco Expands Reach into East Coast with Phillips Acquisition