Ricoh Touts Success of Latest Dealer Conference
Ricoh USA today reported that it received an “extremely positive response” to its ConvergX conference, Ricoh’s Partner Leadership Forum.
The event took a new approach this year, designed for key decision makers at Ricoh Family Group (RFG) dealer partners, and centered on strategy, leadership and collaborating for customer value.
Ricoh dealers registered for more than 200 marketing and business programs offered as part of the Breakout Seminars.
Ricoh noted that it received positive responses from many dealers, with the following commenting as follows:
- “ConvergX has been a great experience. It’s given us opportunities to network and collaborate with other dealer principals more easily,” said Carol Mitschke, president of Frontier Business Products.
- “Ricoh definitely has a focus on the dealer community, and it shows from the tools they’re trying to provide us, and drawing us towards a subscription-based model,” said Brent Simone, president of Stratix Systems;
- “I felt that Ricoh took a calculated risk with this type of meeting being so focused…I think that’s an extremely positive thing,” said Charles (CJ) Cannata, president and CEO of The Cannata Group and The Cannata Report.
- “The whole leadership and strategy conversation we’re having is great timing…We are on board and it’s telling us we’re going in the right direction,” said Richard Van Dyke, president and CEO of Advanced Office.
To hear more, watch this video.
Jim Coriddi, vice president of Ricoh USA’s Dealer Division commented: “From all indications, this year’s ConvergX really hit the mark. What I loved most about it was the dealers’ level of enthusiasm and engagement on the content presented by our people, and their commitment to make plans to take the necessary actions together to leverage the capabilities to build their business. The many strategic discussions and unmatched resources we offer dealers address precisely how we’re going to enable sustained business growth for Ricoh and our valued partners.
“Our goal is to be the ‘#1 Dealer provider of customer value’, and this event was evidence of that commitment. Bringing together the strength and intelligence of our RFG dealer principals to discuss the business needs of the changing market not only opens up to new ideas for customers, but more collective innovation as well.”
Breakout sessions ranged fro topics such as: NextGen Succession Planning and Development, Optimize for Success – Growth Strategies for Today’s Customer Demands & Tomorrow’s Market Requirements, Preparing for Success in the Subscription Economy, Sales & Service Workforce Transformation and many others. Each of these presentations and breakout sessions focused on business growth, optimization and future – all aimed to inspire delivering more customer value.
For more information on ConvergX, see our story here.
- November 2019: Ricoh Touts Dealer Commitment, New Tech, More at Dealer Conference
- November 2019: Ricoh Transferring Accounts to Gordon Flesch Company
- July 2019: Ricoh to Acquire Document-Management Provider DocuWare
- May 2019: Ricoh Introducing Alexa Voice Control for Ricoh Intelligent MFPs
- February 2019: New Ricoh Partnership with Cisco for Developing Security Solutions