Xerox Lowers EPS Forecast for Fiscal Year
In a regulatory document filed with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), Xerox disclosed today that it’s revising its fiscal-year 2019 forecast.
The changes are said to reflect transactions related to the restructuring of Xerox’s relationship with Fujfilm Holding. Last month, Xerox sold its 25-stake in Fuji Xerox to Fujifilm, ending a decades-long joint Xerox-Fujifilm partnership in Fuji Xerox.
Xerox had previously forecast earnings per share (EPS) of $4.00-$4.10 , but is now forecasting EPS of $3.30-$3.40. The change is said to reflect the sale of Xerox’s stake in Fuji Xerox to Fujifilm.
Xerox had also previously forecast fiscal-year 2019 revenue to be down about 6 percent, and is now forecasting it to be down 5 percent.
- October 2019: Xerox Earnings Up for Third Quarter, Raises Forecast
- July 2019: Revenue Down but Net Income up for Xerox’s Second Quarter
- July 2019: Xerox Receives Green Light for Holding-Company Reorganization
- June 2019: Xerox, HP Inc. Partner Together on PCs, Printers, DaaS Technology
- June 2019: Xerox Acquires Two Multi-Line Dealers
- May 2019: Xerox Reports First-Quarter Results
- May 2019: Fujifilm Posts Upbeat Financial Results; Will Pursue Xerox Take-Over in Court
- April 2019: Xerox Merging Some XBS Companies
- February 2019: Xerox to Close Almost Half of GIS Offices