Ninestar Reports Upbeat Financial Results
In contrast to a few Japanese office-imaging vendors this week, Ninestar Corporation reported strong financial results this week.
The China-based Ninestar, which develops and markets aftermarket printer and MFP supplies and is the parent company of printer makers Lexmark International and China-based Pantum, released financial results for its third quarter, which refers to the January 1 to September 30, 2019 period.
Profits were up 43.63 percent year-over-year, with net profits totaling ¥306.14 million, and operating income totaling ¥6.05 billion, up 10.47 percent year-over-year.
In its preliminary report released last week, Ninestar had stated that Lexmark’s business is improving, and that net profit is increasing, mainly due to an increase in gross profit and a decrease in fees compared to fiscal-year 2018.
- October 2019: Ninestar Releases Latest Fiscal Forecast
- September 2019: Ninestar Releases Details on First-Half Financial Results
- September 2019: Ninestar Introduces ‘EcoSaver’ Ink Cartridges
- August 2019: Ninestar Discusses Konica Minolta Partnership, Reports Half-Year Results
- July 2019: Ninestar Reports Preliminary Results for First Half