The SureColor F9470H also provides an option for printing with two fluorescent inks – Yellow and Pink – which brings bright, vivid colors to the production of sportswear, clothing, and fashion items.
The SureColor F9470 and F9470H leverage a dual Epson PrecisionCore TFP print head and Epson UltraChrome DS ink technology with high-density Black ink to produce exceptional color saturation and high contrast.
The SureColor F9470H features an enhanced print-head design with fluorescent ink support using Fluorescent Yellow and Fluorescent Pink ink to expand color gamut and applications.
Both models are bundled with Epson Edge Print workflow software, featuring an Adobe PostScript 3 engine and which includes job nesting, custom spot color, project libraries, pattern repeats, and the ability to import new media settings, when available, and provides the option for print shop providers the ability to edit media settings and manage projects remotely.
Other features include:
- Dual print heads are said to provide industrial-level, roll-to-roll performance at speeds up to 1,169 square feet/hour
- Epson UltraChrome DS Ink Technology with High-Density Black ink produces exceptional color saturation and high contrast
- Advanced auto paper-tension control and a fabric head wiper enable simple, continuous production
- High-capacity ink tanks hold up to 3L of ink per color to ensure longer print runs without user intervention
- Includes one-year onsite warranty; extended service plans available
- Epson Awards Program Available – Customers can accumulate points with every consumable purchase for trade-in options
- Performance Optimized Epson DS Transfer Paper – Multipurpose, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile, and Production papers available
The Epson SureColor F9470 and F9470H will be available in January 2020 through Epson Professional Imaging resellers at MSRP prices of $27,995 and $31,995, respectfully. They are currently available for pre-order.
Epson America also today introduced its first desktop dye-sublimation printer, the 24-inch SureColor-F570.
Epson says the new SureColor F570 is ideal for promotional product printing and apparel decoration, including printing personalizing awards, mugs, computer mouse pads, garment embellishments, and home decor items.
Features include specialized transfer paper for both rigid and soft media, 50-sheet automatic media-feed tray and built-in cutter, as well as print drivers for both Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac.
Other features include:
- Epson PrecisionCore MicroTFP print head features Precision Droplet Control “for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
- Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24-inches wide; includes a 50-sheet feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency
- High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop allow for easy, mess-free filling
- General-purpose transfer paper produces amazing images on both soft and rigid materials
- Comes equipped with software optimized for dye-sublimation printing including specialized drivers for both Mac and Windows.
- Large 4.3-inch LCD color touchscreen simplifies print tasks
- Connect via USB, Ethernet or integrated wireless.
The SureColor F570 24-inch dye-sublimation printer is now available for $2,695 (MSRP) through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers.
SureColor S60600L and S80600L with Bulk Ink System
The SureColor S60600L features a four-color bulk ink pack system, while the SureColor S80600L features a 10-color bulk ink pack system, which Epson says both provide double the ink capacity of previous generations for a “remarkably low ink cost per milliliter and minimized waste when compared to Epson cartridge systems.” The higher ink capacity is also said to enable longer print runs as ink has to be re-supplied less frequently.
Epson says the SureColor S80600L is a “premium print solution capable of hitting 98.2 percent PANTONE coverage.”
Both new models are also said to offer over 30-percent better ink efficiency than comparable latex solutions, and can produce decals, labels, banners, and more at $0.165 per milliliter.
Other features include:
- The SureColor S60800L produces prints at speeds of 550 sqft/hr.
- The SureColor S80600L achieves stunning prints on a variety of media with 10-color solvent ink including White and Metallic Silver.
- Includes ONYX Thrive for streamlined workflow management.
- Ink pack system minimizes environmental waste when compared to traditional cartridge systems
The SureColor S60800L ($26,995 MSRP) and SureColor S80600L ($28,995 MSRP) will be available in November 2019 through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers.
- October 2019: New Epson Wide-Format Printers for Photo Printing, Graphic Design
- September 2019: New Epson Label-Printer Partnership
- September 2019: New Industrial Label Printers from Epson
- September 2019: Epson Adds Four New ColorWorks Label Printers
- August 2019: Epson Expands SureColor Line with New Dye-Sub Model
- June 2019: Epson Continues to Invest in Digital Textile Printing
- June 2019: Epson Expands SureLab Professional Photo-Printer Lineup