Ninestar Releases Latest Fiscal Forecast
China-based Ninestar Corporation, which is the parent company of U.S.-based Lexmark International, has released an upbeat financial forecast for the first three quarters of its fiscal year that ends on December 31, 2019.
According to The Recycler, Ninestar is forecasting increases for both revenue and profits.
The company is forecasting a 31.05 percent to 51.21 percent year-over-year increase for profits for the January 1 to September 30, 2019 period.
For its most recent quarter (July 1 to September 30, 2019), Ninestar expects a year-over-year increase in earnings of from 52.63 percent to 107.14 percent.
Ninestar also stated that Lexmark’s business is improving, and that net profit is increasing, mainly due to an increase in gross profit and a decrease in fees compared to fiscal-year 2018.
- September 2019: Ninestar Releases Details on First-Half Financial Results
- September 2019: Ninestar Introduces ‘EcoSaver’ Ink Cartridges
- August 2019: Ninestar Discusses Konica Minolta Partnership, Reports Half-Year Results
- July 2019: Ninestar Reports Preliminary Results for First Half
- June 2019: Ninestar Notes Key Milestones on 19th Anniversary
- May 2019: Ninestar Reports on Lexmark 2018 Financial Results
- May 2019: Ninestar Reports Results for Fiscal Year
- April 2019: Ninestar to Buy Stake in Lenovo’s Printer Business
- September 2018: Ninestar Building New Laser-Printer Factory; Announces Ninestar, Lexmark Financial Results
- April 2018: Ninestar to Manufacture Laser Printers