Insider Tapped to Lead Xerox Canada
Xerox announced today the appointment of Martin Bachant as president of Xerox Canada Ltd. He will report to Mike Feldman, president of Americas Operations for Xerox.
Feldman commented: “Martin has a track record of leading high-performing sales operations and driving value for both clients and Xerox. His breadth of experience will be essential for building more effective and efficient ways to serve our clients and grow our market leadership in Canada.”
Bachant is responsible for Canada’s market strategy, operations, sales, and delivery of document technology, solutions and services for small, mid-size, large enterprise, graphic communications, and public sector clients across all business channels.
Prior to his appointment, Bachant was senior vice president of Xerox’s Canadian sales operations, responsible for the overall technology and services growth strategy, national business development, and strategic investments. Before that, he held roles of increasing responsibility including the role of vice president and general manager of eastern regional operations and Québec.
Bachant commented: “In my 30 years with the company, there has never been a more exciting time at Xerox. We are repositioning the business for long-term growth and success, focusing on adding value to our clients with our expanded portfolio of software and services. I am honored to lead our Canadian organization at this pivotal point in Xerox’s history.”
- September 2019: Judge Rejects Xerox Investors’ Settlement
- July 2019: Xerox Receives Green Light for Holding-Company Reorganization
- June 2019: Fujifilm Not Worried About Expanded Xerox-HP Relationship
- February 2019: Xerox Outlines Roadmap for Growth at Investor Day Meeting
- July 2018: Xerox CEO Discusses Path Forward, Fuji Xerox, and Suppliers
- June 2018: Former HP Exec Appointed Xerox President and COO