The WF-110 is said to provide flexible battery-charging options, including via USB or AC adapter, and can provide even greater print volume when paired with the optional external accessory battery. It features built-in a rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
Using fast, 5G wireless connectivity, plus Wi-Fi Direct, users can print from iPads, iPhones, tablets, smartphones, and laptops. Epson says the new model also features durable, instant-dry Epson inks, allowing users to to quickly print presentations, invoices, contracts, 4”x6” border-less photos, and more.
The complete WorkForce WF-110 feature set includes:
- Weighs just 3.5 pounds, and 4.5 pounds with the external accessory battery
- Dimensions: storage: 12.2″ x 6.1″ x 2.4″ (W x D x H); when printing: 12.2″ x 9.1″ x 8.5″ (W x D x H)
- 1.4″ color LCD plus convenient control panel for simple setup and operation
- Hands-free, voice-activated printing is available
- Printing from mobile devices via Epson iPrint App for Android, Google Cloud Print, Mopria Android Print, Epson Creative Print App for Android, and Amazon Fire Print
The Epson WorkForce WF-110 Wireless Mobile Printer is now available through major retail stores nationwide and Epson’s retail site, www.epsonstore.com. For more information and complete specifications, visit Epson here.
- October 2019: New Epson ‘Cartridge-Free’ Business Inkjets, Enhanced Reseller Program
- September 2019: New Epson Label-Printer Partnership
- September 2019: New Epson Appointment Underscores Business-Inkjet Strategy
- June 2019: Epson Expands SureLab Professional Photo-Printer Lineup
- February 2019: Epson Expands Voice-Activation for Consumer Printers
- January 2019: Epson Expands Business-Inkjet Family
- November 2018: Epson Launches ‘Cornerstone Print’ Print-as-a-Service Program