“This SureColor T3170x joins the popular T-Series line that delivers powerful printing solutions for many industries, including architecture, engineering, construction, creative professionals, and graphic design,” said Matt Kochanowski, product manager for Epson America’s Professional Imaging group. “The new refillable ink tank design provides greater flexibility and productivity for workgroups – taking away the worry of changing ink cartridges and lowering running costs – while also delivering the advanced features and space-saving design our customers expect.”
The SureColor T3170x uses an Epson PrecisionCore MicroTFP inkjet print-head with Precision Droplet Control to produce output with crisp lines and outstanding clarity. Whether printing from a roll or the Auto Sheet Feeder, the 4.3-inch color LCD touchscreen makes tasks simple and intuitive, and integrated wireless and Wi-Fi Direct connectivity, allows users toprint from virtually anywhere using a tablet or smartphone.
Other features include:
- 4.3-inch color LCD screen
- Small footprint: Without Stand: 38″ x 20″ x 9″ (970 x 505 x 230 mm)
With Stand: 38″ x 28″ x 36″ (970 x 696 x 913 mm)
- PrecisionCore MicroTFP print head with Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology
- Accommodates rolls up to 24-inch wide and sheets up to 11”x17” through the auto sheet feeder
- 2,400 dpi resolution
- Easy setup – Get up and running out of the box in as quickly as 30 minutes
The SureColor T3170x 24-inch wireless printer will be available through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers in December 2019. The SureColor T3170x offers a standard Epson Preferred Limited Warranty.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Epson here.
- October 2019: New Epson ‘Cartridge-Free’ Business Inkjets, Enhanced Reseller Program
- September 2019: New Epson Label-Printer Partnership
- September 2019: New Epson Appointment Underscores Business-Inkjet Strategy
- June 2019: Epson Expands SureLab Professional Photo-Printer Lineup
- February 2019: Epson Expands Voice-Activation for Consumer Printers
- January 2019: Epson Expands Business-Inkjet Family