New OKI Five-Color Screen and Transfer Printer
OKI Europe today launched the new OKI Pro9541WT 5-colour Digital Toner Transfer Media Printer, which it says is designed to give commercial print businesses the flexibility to expand their print capabilities.
Designed for the screen and textile-printing industry, OKI says the versatile digital printer cost-effectively delivers brilliant color, opaque white and true black on garments and hard surfaces using heat-transfer media. It says the printer features no set up time or costs, highly customized designs, and short print-runs with a minimum volume of just one, making it ideal for commercial printers, merchandisers, and newcomers to the market.
The Pro9541WT can produce CMYK plus white on garments and textiles including cotton, canvas nylon, polyester, leather and felt. Its innovative transfer media technology is also said to make it possible to produce high-quality designs on hard surfaces including ceramics, acrylic, glass, metal, enamel and wood. This flexibility makes it suitable for a large range of applications, from T-shirts and customized garments to mugs, hats, bags, coasters, wall art, and more.
Using OKI’s digital LED-based printing and white toner technologies, the printer produces 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution, and can create precise, detailed graphics even on dark surfaces. With a large 13″ x 19″ A3 print capability, the Pro9541WT is said to cost-effectively produce extra-large graphics or a full sheet of logos with no daily maintenance requirement, saving time and cost on print jobs.
EXOstencil Screen Prep Paper from heat transfer paper manufacturer Neenah Performance Materials, is tested and approved for use with the new Pro9541WT Toner Transfer Media Printer. This offers a simple, eco-friendly two-step alternative to screen-printing frames, eliminating chemicals and emulsions from the process along with hours of drying, significantly reducing production time and cost without compromising on performance.
For further information visit OKI Europe here.
Pro9541WT Printer Specifications
- Performance: 5 Colour Digital LED
- Print speed [CMYK White]: Up to 18 ppm for Letter Transfers / 12 ppm for A3 Transfers
- Time to first page: Approx 8 seconds
- Duty cycle: 300,000 pages
- Resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi; ProQ 1200 x 600 x 16 levels
- Media Handling
- Media Sizes: A3 (329 x 483mm), A3 (297 x 420mm), legal, letter, A3, A4, A5, A6, and media up to 1,320mm
- Media Weight: Trays 1/2/3: 52-320 gsm; Multi-purpose Tray: 52-360 gsm;
- Memory 2GB RAM; 1.2 GHz ARM CPU
- Noise level
- Operating: 57dBA or less; Standby: 34dB(A) or less
- PowerSave mode: Inaudible
- Power consumption Active: 1600W max. /1100W avg.; Standby: avg. 40W; PowerSave mode: 30W or less; Sleep mode: 4W or less; Auto Shutoff: 0.4W or less
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 699 mm x 625 mm x 640 mm
- Weight: 110.8kg including consumables
- July 2019: OKI Reports Mixed Financial Results
- April 2019: OKI Launches Compact Desktop A3 Printer
- February 2019: OKI to Preview New ColorPainter M-64s Traffic Printer
- February 2019: Oki Europe Launches Printer Consumables and Maintenance Program
- October 2018: OKI Warns Buyers to Beware of Unauthorized OKI “Clone” Printers (Update)