Clover Completes Acquisition of LMI Assets
On September 19th, Clover Imaging Group – said to be the world’s largest collector and remanufacturer of printer cartridges – announced that it had completed its acquisition of the business assets of LMI Solutions for an undisclosed sum. With the acquisition, Clover Imaging acquired all of LMI’s inventory, intellectual property rights, and manufacturing equipment.
- September 2019: Clover Imaging Acquires Competitor’s Assets
- July 2019: Clover Launches Amazon Content Platform to Protect Resellers
- July 2019: Clover Seeks to Reassure Customers
- July 2019: Moody’s Downgrades Clover Technologies’ Debt Rating
- July 2019: Clover Considers Strategic Options in Wake of Customer Cutbacks
- June 2019: New Program Seeks to Convert Dealers from HP to Clover Supplies