New Canon Large-Format Printer App for Remote Management and More
Large-format printing continues to gain in popularity, at least according to a Canon U.S.A. survey, issued by Ipsos in February 2019.
The survey indicated that Americans feel posters (46 percent) and banners (41 percent) are more influential than magazine websites (37 percent) and podcasts (36 percent) when it comes to campaigns and causes.
To make things easier for its large-format printer users, Canon today launched a new Canon Large Format Printer App designed to keep users updated on the status of their Canon imagePROGRAF printer via their mobile devices.
With the Canon Large Format Printer App, users can register their printer to receive customized updates. In addition to real time updates, users will also have access to paper profiles, firmware updates, software updates, tutorial videos, and printing events, all in one place. The new interface also provides users with the ability to research all of Canon’s Large Format Printers and software with access to educational and marketing videos. Videos include “How-To’s” and “Tutorials.”
With the Canon Large Format Printer App, users will be able to customize their experience by favoriting products, videos, and information. The app will also include information on national trade shows, classes, and workshops, Canon Live Learning events, and more. Through the app, users will have the ability to learn about the event, and sign-up at their convenience.
Users can download the new app by visiting Canon here.
- September 2019: Canon Launches Next-Gen Océ Varioprint i-Series+ Cut-Sheet Presses
- August 2019: New Canon Wide-Format Color-Inkjet Printers
- April 2019: Canon Launches New imagePRESS C910 Series
- March 2019: Canon Touts Financial Stability, Production Printing
- November 2018: Canon Announces Proprietary Ceramic Material for 3D-Printing Complex Parts
- May 2018: Canon U.S.A. Adds New Options for Commercial- and Production-Printing Systems
- April 2018: Canon Named Worldwide Leader in High-Volume Inkjet Market