Ninestar Introduces ‘EcoSaver’ Ink Cartridges
Ninestar Corporation of Zhuhai, China, and parent company of Lexmark, Apex Microelectronics, and Pantum, today introduced new remanufactured ink cartridges that it’s billing as a “green way to save money.”
According to the firm, its new Eco-Saver ink cartridges – designed for use with HP DeskJet, Officejet, and Envy inket printers and All-in-Ones – provide up to three-times greater page yields than HP OEM ink cartridges, as illustrated in the chart below:
The Eco-Saver cartridges feature one one reusable print head and multi-pack replacement ink cartridges.
For more information, visit Ninestar here.
- September 2019: Ninestar Releases Details on First-Half Financial Results
- July 2019: Ninestar Files Ink-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Lawsuit
- June 2019: Ninestar Notes Key Milestones on 19th Anniversary
- May 2019: Ninestar Reports Results for Fiscal Year
- May 2019: Ninestar Reports on Lexmark 2018 Financial Results
- April 2019: Ninestar to Buy Stake in Lenovo’s Printer Business
- March 2019: Ninestar Comments on ITC Patent-Infringement Decision
- January 2019: Ninestar Says Its Cartridges Comply with Environmental Regulations