Epson Expands SureColor Line with New Dye-Sub Model
Epson America today announced the next-generation SureColor F6370 44-inch dye-sublimation printer. Featuring speeds up to 680 square feet per hour, the new dye-sublimation printer is designed for applications involving printing promotional products, soft signage, cut-and-sew fabrics, and more.
The SureColor F6370 comes equipped with new Epson Edge Print workflow software, featuring an Adobe PostScript 3 engine, as well as a built-in cutter for roll-to-sheet convenience and an optional take-up reel system for unattended printing. The SureColor F6370 replaces the SureColor F6200 to join Epson’s line of SureColor F-Series printers, including the SureColor F9370 and SureColor F7200.
The SureColor F6370 comes equipped with Epson Edge dashboard, a remote printing management software featuring an easy-to-use, intuitive interface with detailed views on current activity, ink supply levels, and important warnings or errors. The dashboard allows users to manage the status of up to 10 printers, including all SureColor F-Series, SureColor F-Series Direct-to-Garment, and SureColor S-Series wide-format printers. The Epson Edge Print workflow software features an Adobe Postscript 3 engine and includes job nesting, custom spot color, project libraries, pattern repeats and the ability to import new media settings, when available, and provides the option for print shop providers the ability to edit media settings and manage projects remotely.
Employing Epson PrecisionCore TFP color inkjet print-head technology and Epson UltraChrome DS ink packs with High Density Black,* the SureColor F6370 produces output with vibrant color saturation and contrast. Touting additional new hardware features to streamline workflow, the SureColor F6370 leverages new roll media adapters to provide support for 2-inch and 3-inch roll media cores and media up to 170 mm. The new roll media adapters lock into place to prevent unwanted roll movement and new built-in cutter for additional convenience. An optional take up reel aids in streamlining roll-to-roll printing and transferring to a rotary calendar heat press. In addition, the new user-accessible maintenance panel provides easy access to the print head, wiper and wiper cleaner and features simple instructions to complete routine maintenance checksThe new SureColor F6370 is built for enhanced workflow and productivity for the promotional product and cut-and-sew markets with a range of features, including:
- Fast Print Speeds: Up to 680 square feet per hour (note that print times are based upon print engine speeds only; total throughput depends upon front-end driver/RIP, file size, printing resolution, ink coverage, network speed, etc. ).
- High Quality Images – Uses Epson UltraChrome DS inks said to provide vibrant color saturation and contrast.
- Equipped with Epson Edgeworkflow software, featuring the Adobe PostScript 3 engine.
- Versatile Media Support – Featured built-in cutter and optional take up reel system.
- Optimized for Epson DS Transfer Papers – Multipurpose, Rigid Photo Optimized, Adhesive Textile, and Production papers.
- Reduced Cost of Ownership – High-capacity ink packs with 10 percent more ink than previous models (F6370 ink packs contain 1.1 liters of ink, 10 percent more than previous generation 1.0-liter ink packs).
- Epson Rewards Program Available – Accumulate points with every consumable purchase for trade-in options.
- Low User Maintenance – Easily accessible maintenance area ensures consistence, reliable performance
Support and Availability
The Epson SureColor F6370 Standard Edition is available now through authorized Epson Professional Imaging resellers for $8,495 (MSRP). The optional take up reel will be available this fall. The SureColor F6370 offers a standard Epson Preferred Limited Warranty, a one-year program that includes toll-free advanced telephone access Monday through Friday and usually next business-day on-site service in the unlikely event of any hardware failure.
- June 2019: Epson Continues to Invest in Digital Textile Printing
- June 2019: Epson Expands SureLab Professional Photo-Printer Lineup
- April 2019: HP Enters Textile-Printing Market with New HP Stitch Printers
- October 2018: Epson Launches Direct-to-Garment Printer for 100-Percent Polyester Printing
- January 2018: Epson Announces New SureColor F2100 Garment Printer, New Financing Options
- September 2017: New Epson Next-Generation SureColor F9370 Dye-Sub Inkjet Printer for Textile-, Apparel-Printing Market
- June 2016: Epson Continues to Expand into Textile-Printing Market with Acquisition f Robustelli