It’s That Wonderful Time of Year: New Canon PIXMAs for Back-to-School
Canon U.S.A. today announced a new fleet of color inkjet printers and All-in-Ones for students and home users: the PIXMA TS8320, PIXMA TS6320, PIXMA TS5320, and PIXMA TS3320.
Canon says this latest printer lineup offers a variety of new and improved features that address consumers’ printing needs, such as an updated user interface (PIXMA TS6320, and PIXMA TS5320 only), built-in support via QR codes (PIXMA TS8320, PIXMA TS6320, and PIXMA TS5320 only), automatic paper-width detection (PIXMA TS8320, PIXMA TS6320, and PIXMA TS5320 only) and an easier set-up process as compared to the prior generation of these PIXMA printer models.
The firm says the new PIXMAs also include an assortment of new core features:
- Simple two-step wireless setup process for printing from compatible smartphone (Apple iOS 7 or later, and Android 4.0 or later).
- Streamlined setup process designed to reduce total installation time by approximately 13 minutes (as compared to the prior generation of these PIXMA printer models).
- Improved (as compared to the PIXMA TS8220, TS6220, and TS5120 printers) built-in support via QR codes (PIXMA TS8320, PIXMA TS6320, and PIXMA TS5320 printers only) to quickly help users of compatible iOS and Android-based smartphones troubleshoot, reducing, if not eliminating, the need to call tech support
- Automatic paper-width detection (PIXMA TS8320, PIXMA TS6320, and PIXMA TS5320 printers only) making the printing process simpler and removing a step in the set-up process, as compared to the PIXMA TS8220, TS6220, and TS5120 printers
- A status bar (PIXMA TS6320, and PIXMA TS5320 printers only) designed so that the printer status can be viewed at a glance from across the room, allowing consumers to quickly notice if there is a printing problem.
- Compatibility with the Card Isle Print-at-Home Platform, which enables users to design, purchase, and print full size 5″ x 7″ inch greeting cards.
Designed to provide seamless integration with compatible smartphones through improved 5G Hz Wi-Fi capability (as compared to the PIXMA TS8220 ($199.99 MSRP) the TS8320 is said to provide easy, convenient and fast mobile-printing options.
Features a large 4.3″ touch LCD screen, allowing users to easily view the printer status, configure settings and navigate menu options
Visit Canon here for complete specifications.
PIXMA TS5320 ($99.99 MSRP) and PIXMA TS6320 ($149.99 MSRP)
Available in a selection of colors such as pink, green, and navy to organically integrate into any home décor.
Features new, high-contrast OLED screen to clearly see copy and print settings, as well as a new Status Bar for viewing printer status from almost anywhere in the room
Improved FINE cartridge system with new dye-based color inks for better photo printing on Photo Paper Plus Glossy II paper (as compared to the PIXMA TS6220 and TS5120 printers).
Compatible with the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY (CPIS) app and Easy-PhotoPrint editor (EPP) app.
PIXMA TS3320 ($79.99 MSRP)
Features a wireless connect button, which simplifies the set-up process and allows printing projects for home, work or school, quickly and easily (as compared to the PIXMA TS3120 printer),
- June 2019: New Canon Continuous Ink Supply ‘MegaTank’ Models
- January 2019: New Canon PIXMA TS702 Color Inkjet Printer with Voice-Command Printing
- August 2018: Canon Launches New PIXMA Color-Inkjet Printers with Alexa Voice-Command Capability
- January 2018: Canon Rolls Out New Family of Color Inkjet Dye- and Pigment-Ink Card and Label Printers
- January 2018: Canon Launches Refillable Ink-Tank Printers in U.K.