Sales Slow at Toshiba Tec, but Profits Up
Toshiba Tec of Japan yesterday reported results for its first quarter, which consisted of the three months ending on June 30, 2019.
Net sales were up 1.9 percent, operating profit was down 4.0 percent, but profits were up 161.2 percent to 4,202 million yen, with all versus the first quarter a year earlier. Earnings per share were 76.46 yen, versus 29.27 yen versus the first quarter a year earlier.
Toshiba Tec’s earnings announcement can be found here.
- May 2019: Declining Sales, Profits for Toshiba TEC’s Fiscal Year
- November 2018: Toshiba TEC Reports Lower Earnings, Revenue for First Half
- August 2018: Toshiba, Toshiba TEC Report Latest Financial Results
- May 2018: Stellar Fiscal Year for Toshiba TEC
- February 2018: Profit up Sharply for Toshiba TEC, but Profit Padding at Subsidiary Reported
- May 2017: Toshiba Tec Rolls Out World’s First Copier/MFP with Erasable Print Capability