Marco Announces Tenth Acquisition in Two Years
Marco Technologies, which is based in Cloud, Minnesota, announced yesterday that it had acquired the customer base of Executive Technologies, a copier/printer and IT services company located in Iowa, for an undisclosed sum.
Marco’s sales and service team will continue to serve and support Executive Technologies’ clients from its current locations in Sioux City, Mason City, and Des Moines. The company has six locations throughout Iowa.
“We have been serving the state of Iowa for the past six years,” said Marco CEO Jeff Gau. “We look forward to satisfying our new clients from Executive Technologies’ and expanding on the services we can offer them.”
This is Marco’s tenth acquisition in the past two years. Earlier this year, the company purchased Accent Business Solutions and Enterprise Systems Group (ESG) located in Wisconsin. Marco has over 1,400 employees and serves 35,000 clients from its 61 locations throughout the United States.
“We are excited for Marco to be able to serve our customers,” said Kevin Grosvenor, Owner of Executive Technologies. “They are a high performing company that is committed to excellence and outstanding customer service.”
- April 2019: Marco Acquires Accent Business Solutions
- January 2019: Marco Expands in Wisconsin with ESG Purchase
- November 2018: Marco Expands Reach into East Coast with Phillips Acquisition
- October 2018: Marco Acquires ETC ComputerLand
- July 2018: Marco Continues Expansion in Illinois and Wisconsin
- July 2018: Marco Expands Client Base in Iowa
- June 2018: Marco Acquires Prime Office Innovations
- March 2018: Marco Continues Expansion with Acquisition of Governor Business Solutions