Kyocera Adds New Enhancements to DMConnect
Kyocera Document Solutions America announced several new enhancements to its DMConnect, which it bills as an advanced document capture, distribution, and workflow solution that streamlines business procedures, making it easy to organize, retrieve and utilize data and documents directly from a Kyocera MFP, or interactive digital source.
According to Vikram K. Gupta, Print Solutions Product Manager, Corporate Marketing Group for Kyocera, “Companies rely on both paper and digital documents, and with DMConnect, any business or organization can better manage their information. DMConnect can pick up documents from email or hot folders, giving it the ability to work in any environment. So when a document is scanned to an email or a specific hot folder, DMConnect can now pick up, process and send it into a specified workflow.”
The updated version of DMConnect features these three new capabilities:
1. Document capture, process, and distribution can start outside of the Kyocera MFP by using digitial sources such as hot folders and emails, including a new Microsoft Outlook Add-in (DMConnect integration with Outlook), giving DMConnect the ability to work in virtually any environment.
2. The DMConnect Portal is a web-based portal that gives users the ability to search and view documents submitted into workflows that they are part of, as well as view where the document is within the workflow. It also allows users to view pending tasks.
3. The design studio where workflows are created “got a complete makeover,” so not only does it look better, it’s said to make creating workflows easier than ever.
Pricing starts at $776.00 MSRP for DMConnect, which is available through authorized Kyocera dealers. Visit Kyocera here for more information.
- May 2019: MyQ Fleet-Management Solution Now Available from Kyocera
- May 2019: Kyocera Expands KIP Wide-Format Printer Family
- April 2019: Kyocera Introduces New Global Corporate Branding
- April 2019: Kyocera Posts Record Revenue High for Fiscal Year
- April 2019: Kyocera Stresses Dealer Commitment, Solutions, at Dealer Show