Ninestar Reports Preliminary Results for First Half
Ninestar Technology of Zhuhai, China, recently reported preliminary financial results for its half year that ran from January 1 to June 30, 2019.
Net profit increased year-over-year by 13 percent to U.S. $50,899,466.
Ninestar’s printer/copier consumables net profits were up approximately 20 percent year-over-year. Operating income for Ninestar’s Apex Microelectronics business was up 3 percent, but net profit was essentially flat compared to last year.
For the first half, NInestar’s Lexmark international’s printer shipments and operating income were basically flat compared the same period last year. Net profit for Lexmark was down versus the first half of 2018.
NInestar will release completed audited results for its first half next month.
- July 2019: Ninestar Files Ink-Cartridge Patent-Infringement Lawsuit
- May 2019: Ninestar Reports Results for Fiscal Year
- April 2019: Ninestar to Buy Stake in Lenovo’s Printer Business
- March 2019: Ninestar Comments on ITC Patent-Infringement Decision
- January 2019: Ninestar Says Its Cartridges Comply with Environmental Regulations
- September 2018: Ninestar Building New Laser-Printer Factory; Announces Ninestar, Lexmark Financial Results
- April 2018: Ninestar to Manufacture Laser Printers
- October 2017: Sales up for Ninestar’s Lexmark; Ninestar to Shift Lexmark Manufacturing to Zhuhai, China
- July 2017: Ninestar to Establish New Lexmark Business Unit in China