Leveraging Epson’s PrecisionCore MicroTFP color inkjet-print-head technology with Precision Droplet Control for “crystal-clear images, precise lines and crisp text,” the SureColor T5470M is said to produce outstanding image quality with industry-leading reliability. The integrated scanner supports multi-page scanning, as well as scanning to USB memory drives.
Epson also says its next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink delivers vibrant, durable prints. The SureColor T5470M is also said to feature a sleek, space-saving design that comes equipped with a variety of usability features, including an intuitive 4.3-inch LCD touchscreen and high-capacity replacement ink cartridges.
The SureColor T5470M is also said to provide versatile print options, such as easy printing from tablets and smartphones.
Other features include:
- Optimized workflow – Integrated 36-inch scanner offers easy collaboration and document sharing.
- Replace ink less often – Uses high-capacity ink cartridges up to 350 ml.
- Integrated security – Helps protect information with advanced network security and encryption.
- Versatile printing options – Users can print directly from USB memory drives, tablets, smartphones and more2 with integrated wireless, plus router-free Wi-Fi Direct printing.
- Vibrant, durable prints – Next-generation UltraChrome XD2 archival pigment ink for high-quality printing.
- Industry-leading reliability – Permanent print head with advanced Nozzle Verification Technology, plus one-year limited warranty,
The SureColor T5470M will be available through Epson Authorized Professional Imaging Resellers in September 2019 for.
For more information and complete specifications, visit Epson here.
- October 2018: Epson Launches Direct-to-Garment Printer for 100-Percent Polyester Printing
- July 2018: Epson Expands Wide-Format Technical Printer Lineup
- June 2018: Two New Epson Screen Printers, SureColor P800 and SureColor T3270
- January 2018: Epson Announces New SureColor F2100 Garment Printer, New Financing Options
- September 2017: New Epson Next-Generation SureColor F9370 Dye-Sub Inkjet Printer for Textile-, Apparel-Printing Market