MyQ Fleet-Management Solution Now Available from Kyocera
On May 16th, Kyocera Document Solutions America introduced MyQ, a customizable, server-based solution developed by partner MyQ that provides network administrators with the ability to manage all devices in their printer/copier fleet through a single web-based interface.
The application provides control over a wide range of key management functions: user-administration and set-up, tracking and auditing, device monitoring, administration, and accounting. MyQ also offers secure Print-&-Follow, one-touch scanning, and analysis and reporting features.
MyQ is said to provide full visibility of all administrative controls on a single web interface, accessible from any device with an Internet connection. The app also enables an individually customizable interface on the MFP touchscreen, so that each unique user can quickly find shortcuts to their most frequently used operations.
MyQ runs on both Kyocera and non-Kyocera devices, turning each into an essential component of any organization’s advanced document infrastructure.
MyQ is available through authorized Kyocera dealers immediately, with dealers providing custom quotes.
For more information, visit www.myq-solution.com.
- April 2019: Kyocera Stresses Dealer Commitment, Solutions, at Dealer Show
- April 2019: Kyocera Introduces New Global Corporate Branding
- February 2019: Sales Up, But Profits Down for Kyocera
- November 2018: Kyocera Reports Record Sales for First Half
- August 2018: Kyocera Reports Latest Financial Results
- July 2018: Kyocera Expands Production in Vietnam
- July 2018: Kyocera Officially Enters Production-Printer Market
- June 2018: New Kyocera A4 Color and Monochrome Printers, Copier/MFPsApril 2018: Kyocera Enters High-Speed Inkjet Production-Printer Market with New TASKalfa Pro 15000c