Brother MFPs Now Feature Compatibility with YSoft Print-Management
On May 13th, Y Soft Corporation and Brother International announced that YSoft SafeQ is now available as an embedded solution for Brother copier/MFPs. YSoft SafeQ provides organizations with centralized management of their print and document-capture services.
Brother has been increasing its focus on the B2B segment and office/enterprise imaging with a number of partnerships and initiatives. In September 2018, it announced a partnership with Toshiba America Business Solutions under which Toshiba dealers can offer Brother’s A4 lineup.
Customers can add the YSoft SafeQ features they need as software suites, or through individual software modules, including SafeQ print-management features, automated scan workflow features, or a combination of the two.
The Brother Embedded Terminal joins Y Soft’s family of Embedded Terminals supporting the world’s most popular brands. Dedicated Brother sales and technical pre-sales teams are trained to design and deploy custom solutions designed to fit individual company needs.
The Brother Embedded Terminal provides users and administrators all the main features of YSoft SafeQ including secure pull-printing, cost-reduction tools, productivity-enhancing workflows, and comprehensive reporting for monitoring and auditing usage.
Brother customers can also use YSoft SafeQ Advanced Scan Workflows, which convert repetitive paper-based processes into automatic digital capture, processing and secure delivery to pre-defined locations. Scan workflows also feature Optical Character Recognition (OCR), including text indexing, making documents easier to find, as well as text redaction.
Chris Marshall, director of Business Printing & Solutions for Brother International Europe, commented: “The compatibility of Brother devices with YSoft SafeQ enables us to broaden our print service offering and provide an enhanced solution for businesses that is flexible, secure and efficient. This partnership addresses the challenges and requirements businesses face with their print service, adapting to their needs and consequently freeing up vital time and resource.”
For more information on YSoft SafeQ, visit YSoft here.
- April 2019: Brother Printers/MFPs and Scanner Now Feature OnSoft Integration
- December 2018: New Brother TAA-Compliant Printers for U.S. Government
- November 2018: Operating Profit, Net Income up for First Half of Brother’s Fiscal Year
- October 2018: Brother Adds Six New Business-Oriented Ink-Tank INKvestment All-in-Ones
- September 2018: Brother Launches New Ad Campaign, Inks A4 Deal with Toshiba
- July 2018: New Brother Inkjets with Hybrid Cartridge/Ink-Tank System Provide Printing For Up To Two Years
- May 2018: Brother Launches New Translation, Security, Customization Solutions
- May 2018: Brother Broadens Portfolio of Services and Workflow Services Solutions to Optimize Company Productivity