Ninestar Reports Results for Fiscal Year
Ninestar Corporation of China, which purchased Lexmark International in 2016, recently reported financial results for its 2018 fiscal year that ran from January 1 to December 31, 2018.
The firm – which was previously known as Apex Technology – reported revenue of ¥21,926 million, versus ¥21,324 million for 2017. Note that 2017 was the first year that Ninestar’s financial results included results for Lexmark. Previously, for fiscal year 2016, which did not include Lexmark results, Ninestar reported revenue of ¥5,805 million.
For fiscal 2018, Ninestar reported net profit of ¥366.88 million ($54.231 million).
For its fiscal 2019 year that will end on December 31, 2018, Ninestar is forecasting net income of ¥1,368 million and net revenue of ¥25,818 million.
- April 2019: Ninestar to Buy Stake in Lenovo’s Printer Business
- March 2019: Ninestar Comments on ITC Patent-Infringement Decision
- January 2019: Ninestar Says Its Cartridges Comply with Environmental Regulations
- September 2018: Ninestar Building New Laser-Printer Factory; Announces Ninestar, Lexmark Financial Results
- April 2018: Ninestar to Manufacture Laser Printers
- October 2017: Sales up for Ninestar’s Lexmark; Ninestar to Shift Lexmark Manufacturing to Zhuhai, China
- July 2017: Ninestar to Establish New Lexmark Business Unit in China
- February 2017: Ninestar Discusses Lexmark Acquisition; Aims to be ‘One Stop Provider’ for Printer Industry