New Canon Color imageCLASS MFPs with Auto Toner Replacement
Just in time for Small Business Week, which runs from May 5 to 11, Canon U.S.A. has launched new A4 color desktop imageCLASS MFPs for small and mid-size businesses, and which are available via retail and on the Canon U.S.A. website.
The new color MFPs feature 5″ color touchscreens with intuitive touch-and-swipe technology, three-year standard warranties, a customizable device platform for easy workflow creation, and single-pass duplex scanning for some models.
The new Color imageCLASS MFPs include the: 28-ppm MF745Cdw (pricing not yet available); 28-ppm MF743Cdw ($529.00 at the Canon online store); 28-ppm MF741Cdw ($489.00 at the Canon online store); 22-ppm MF644Cdw ($399.00 at the Canon online store); 22-ppm MF642Cdw (pricing not yet available); and 18-ppm MF641Cw (pricing not yet available).
The new models provide print, copy, scan, and fax. They also enable users to create a Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to compatible mobile devices without the need for an external router, and support various mobile-printing standards for both iOS and Android mobile devices.
Automatic Toner Delivery
Canon is also offering its optional Auto Replenishment Service, which it introduced in February 2019, for its new color MFPs, which, through smart technology, anticipates the need for and automatically delivers toner directly to the end-user. With the service, Canon monitors the Internet-connected MFP or printer’s toner or ink levels, then automatically sends and bills the customer new toner or ink. The program is free, features free shipping and handling, and can be canceled at any time. For more information, visit Canon U.S.A. here.
Through Canon’s customizable device platform, called Application Library, newly added features to the color MFPs include:
- Name and Scan: Assign a name (keyword, ID, date and time) to a sent file to assist in sorting into the appropriate storage location.
- Language: Change the default language used on the printer’s screen display.
- Copy (Enhance Text): Darken light-density text on originals during copying.
- Fax and Store: Press the Fax and Store button to send a fax to its destination and archive the fax image upon successful transmission.
MF269dw Value Pack
In addition to these new color MFPs, Canon is introducing a new pre-packaged printer bundle called the MF269dw Value Pack, which includes a black-and-white MFP, up to two years of high-yield toner, and a two-year standard warranty, as well as a new color single-function printer (Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw) and a new monochrome MFP (imageCLASS MF113w).
The nine new imageCLASS models are available for purchase immediately. For more information on Canon U.S.A.’s A4 color MFP lineup, visit the company here.
- February 2019: Canon Launches Automatic Ink- and Toner-Supply Service
- February 2019: New A4 imageCLASS Desktop MFPs from Canon
- February 2019: New Canon imageRUNNER Advance 3rd Edition with Beefed-Up Security
- January 2019: New Canon IRISPowerscan 10 for Automating Document Workflows
- October 2018: Canon Launches 3rd Generation imageRUNNER ADVANCE High-Speed A4 MFPS
- August 2018: Canon Announces Next-Gen uniFlow Online 2018.1
- August 2018: Canon Introduces Next-Generation of Therefore Online
- May 2018: Canon is Leader in U.S. Copier/MFP Market