Canon Leader in U.S. Copier/MFP Market
Canon U.S.A. reported today that it’s the market leader in all U.S. A3 copier/MFP segments, according to the IDC U.S. Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker, 2018 Q4.
Canon continues to be the only manufacturer to place in the top-three in every U.S. market segment analyzed in IDC’s tracker in both A3 and A4 markets, across both monochrome and color.
Canon emerged as a market leader in the following segments:
- 2018 Total U.S. A3 Copier/MFP (Monochrome and Color)
- 2018 Total U.S. A3 Copier/MFP (Monochrome)
- 2018 Total U.S. A3 Copier/MFP (Color).
Canon says it evolving imageRUNNER ADVANCE color and monochrome solutions incorporate an array of security features, as well as cloud connectivity.
In addition, it says the horizontal- and vertical-specific workflow options built around NT-ware’s uniFLOW, Kofax’s eCopy ShareScan, and Therefore can provide end users the ability to deploy each solution in a variety of configurations, ranging from independent installs for smaller businesses to large, integrated solutions crafted to meet the needs of specific enterprises.
Canon also says its strategic relationships with partners Box and mxHero also enable its users to store, manage, share, and collaborate via the cloud with email, paper, and digital content.
- March 2019: Canon Touts Financial Stability, Production Printing
- May 2018: Canon is Leader in U.S. Copier/MFP Market
- April 2018: Canon Named Worldwide Leader in High-Volume Inkjet Market