On April 15th, MPS Monitor announced that its MPS Monitor 2.0, the new version of the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution for remote printer management and managed print services (MPS), is now available.
According to MPS Monitor, dealers involved with MPS can now benefit from greater usability, maximum reliability of data collection, new functionalities for managing operational processes, full data security and regulatory compliance, better integration with management systems, and new business-intelligence features.
MPS Monitor is said to be one of the leading global solutions in this segment, with more than 500,000 devices and 17 billion pages monitored every year on over 70,000 end customers. This new version enhances all the features of the previous platform and adds many new ones, thanks to a state-of-the-art web technology and many unique functionalities.
The implementation of the new MPS Monitor 2.0 is based on six features:
- Usability – the system is accessible through a new Web portal, fully redesigned using the most advanced user experience design technologies, which are said to provide “extreme ease of use and the best navigation experience, streamlining repetitive tasks wherever possible.”
- Data collection reliability – devices data collection process has been highly optimized and made even more reliable, thanks to a new multi-platform DCA (Data Collection Agent), and to the unique DCA Clustering technology, which ensures continuity of data collection on all customers.
- Business processes management – the new version allows comprehensive management of consumables logistics and contracts invoicing; the system now provides a simplified way to associate part numbers to devices; it also implements a new engine for contracts management that covers the whole invoicing process, up to the issuing of invoices in PDF, XML or CSV, ready to be sent to customer and/or imported into the dealer’s accounting systems.
- Security and regulatory compliance – MPS Monitor 2.0 operates within an Information Security Management System that meets the requirements of Confidentiality, Integrity and Availability of information in compliance with the ISO/IEC 27001:2014 standard, the worldwide-recognized standard for Information Security. The processing of personal data within the system is performed in full compliance with the European privacy law (the GDPR), for all customers and dealers where this regulation is applicable. The new 2.0 version of the system has been designed and developed strictly following the principles of “Privacy by Design”.
- ERP / CRM integration – MPS Monitor APIs are already used by hundreds of external developers; in 2.0 they are even more complete, allowing access to any data or system function. One of the primary objectives of MPS Monitor 2.0 is to make it easy for any developer to fully integrate the data collected from printing devices in the dealer’s ERP or CRM systems, by using a new Software Development Kit (SDK) that makes the developer’s job extremely fast and guided.
- Analytics and Business Intelligence – advanced business-intelligence tools are now available to the user, enabling them to aggregate, filter, drill down and analyze data collected by printers.
MPS Monitor 2.0 is available from the Cloud as a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), pay-per-use license for all resellers of any printer brand in any country. A free 30-days trial of the full MPS Monitor platform can be requested here.