Kyocera Introduces New Global Corporate Branding
On April 9th, Kyocera Document Solutions of Japan announced a “refresh” of its global corporate brand identity.
The new brand identity is said to reflect Kyocera Document Solutions’ increasing role in helping customers capture opportunities in today’s digital economy. It’s also said to reflect the organization’s growing dedication to helping customers manage an immense volume of document information, finding insight and gaining agility, to optimize their business operations.
The core idea behind Kyocera Document Solutions’ new brand identity is to put knowledge to work to drive change.
Kyocera Document Solutions also noted that: “The hardware market has been our home for decades, but it has begun to show signs of stagnation as more workplaces move towards more efficient offices. Some companies would be happy to stick with what they know. For us, it was clear that expanding our horizons was the solution to maintaining our growth in the years to come.”
With more software products and solutions, the firm says it needed to modernize its branding.
- February 2019: Sales Up, But Profits Down for Kyocera
- November 2018: Kyocera Reports Record Sales for First Half
- August 2018: Kyocera Reports Latest Financial Results
- July 2018: Kyocera Expands Production in Vietnam
- July 2018: Kyocera Officially Enters Production-Printer Market
- June 2018: New Kyocera A4 Color and Monochrome Printers, Copier/MFPs
- April 2018: Kyocera Enters High-Speed Inkjet Production-Printer Market with New TASKalfa Pro 15000c
- April 2018: Kyocera Reports Record Sales for Latest Fiscal Year
- April 2018: Kyocera Launches Mix of A3 and A4 Next-Generation Copier/MFPs
- March 2018: Kyocera Rounds Out High End of Line with 90-PPM TASKalfa 9002i