PE Firm Oval Partners Continues Expansion in Southwest
Oval Partners, a San Francisco-based private equity firm, today announced it’s invested in Office Equipment of Texarkana and South Arkansas.
Office Equipment of Texarkana and South Arkansas provides office technology services and document management to businesses across East Texas and South Arkansas. The companies are headquartered in Texarkana, Texas, and El Dorado, Arkansas.
Frank Gaspari, CEO of Flex Technology Group, commented: “Office Equipment of Texarkana and South Arkansas have great market presence in East Texas and South Arkansas and have proven themselves over the past decade in a truly competitive market. They pride themselves on their dedicated employees who will bring outstanding value to Flex Technology Group.”
“We’re thrilled to have Office Equipment of Texarkana and South Arkansas join Flex Technology Group and roll under Marimon Business Systems,” said George Nuckolls, President of Office Equipment of Texarkana and South Arkansas. “As a unified organization, we look forward to expediting our growth initiatives and increasing the value offered to our employees and customers.”
- January 2019: Oval Partners Acquires Ricoh Dealer Shamrock Office Solutions
- January 2019: Oval Partners Forms New Partnership with Konica Minolta Dealer
- August 2018: Oval Partners Invests in RS Business Machines
- July 2018: Oval Partners Invests in Marimon Business Systems
- December 2017: Oval Partners Acquires Second Dealer this Month
- December 2017: Private-Equity Firm Oval Partners Makes Strategic Investment in Caltronics Business Systems