Novatech Acquires Managed IT Services Provider DynaSis
Novatech – formerly known as Novacopy – reported on March 27th that it’s acquired Atlanta-based DynaSis, a provider of managed IT and managed print services, for an undisclosed sum.
Novatech says it will leverage DynaSis’ expertise in managed IT, cybersecurity and cloud solutions. Last year, the company changed its name from NovaCopy to Novatech in order to reflect its new focus on providing managed IT and managed print services.
“With the rapidly changing IT landscape, businesses are increasingly seeking a single provider to support their entire IT environment,” commented Novatech CEO Darren Metz. “Novatech is committed to offering our customers premier IT solutions and joining with DynaSis increases the strategic value we bring by serving as a trusted advisor and permitting our customers to focus on their business not their IT challenges.”
According to the Times Free Press, this is Novatech’s 14th acquisition or merger since it was founded in 1998.
Novatech will retain the DynaSis office and staff located in Alpharetta, Georgia, and appoint DynaSis founder Dave Moorman as president of Novatech’s Managed IT Services. Chas Arnold, DynaSis principal and executive vice president, will become Novatech’s vice president of managed IT Services.
- January 2019: Novatech Acquires Consolidated Copier Services
- April 2018: Reflecting Managed IT and MPS Expertise, NovaCopy Changes Name to NovaTech
- December 2017: Expanding Atlanta Operations, NovaCopy Purchases Service Technologies’ Copier Division
- November 2017: NovaCopy Completes Fourth Acquisition this Year with Kopier Net Acquisition
- August 2017: NovaCopy Management Buys Company
- May 2017: NovaCopy to Market HP’s 3D-Printing Solutions