Epson America to Relocate Offices
Epson America reported on March 27th that it will be moving into new corporate headquarters in the Katella Office Campus located at 3131 Katella Avenue in Los Alamitos, California, approximately four miles from its current facilities in Long Beach, California.
Scheduled for summer 2020, Epson says the move will accommodate its “continued product and workforce growth needs,” as reflected in the Epson 25 strategic vision. The move will expand Epson America’s current operations to more than 150,000 square feet in a two-building, state-of-the-art campus.
In addition to open and collaborative office, conference and technology lab facilities, the new Los Alamitos campus will house a new Epson Experience Center, which will enable Epson customers and partners to experiences its technologies and business solutions first-hand.
“This is an exciting time for Epson America, and considerable thought went into making this strategic decision. Ultimately, ensuring that our employees have the world-class facilities necessary to continue to innovate, compete, and build careers was our top priority,” commented Keith Kratzberg, Epson America president and CEO.
The new campus in Los Alamitos will incorporate Epson’s latest business solutions, including digital signage, laser projection, enterprise workgroup, and large format printers.
Epson also says the new headquarters will also enable it to further its commitment to environmental sustainability with EV recharging stations and increased efficiency in systems throughout the buildings, as well as employee wellness through spaces dedicated to employee collaboration, rest, focus, and fitness. Epson’s existing warehouse facilities will remain in its current location in Carson, Calif.
- January 2019: Epson Expands Business-Inkjet Family
- December 2018: New Epson Print Admin Serverless for Epson Workgroup MFPs and Printers
- October 2018: New Epson Replaceable Ink Pack Printers, Epson PrintAdmin
- August 2018: Epson Launches ‘Pay-as-You-Go’ Ink-Replenishment Service
- July 2018: Epson Says It’s Sold 30 Million Ink-Tank Inkjet Printers
- April 2018: Epson Launches Three New Sub-$200 WorkForce and Expression All-in-Ones
- December 2017: Epson Launches Trio of Wide-Format WorkForce Business Inkjets