Konica Minolta Expands Managed IT Reach in Canada
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (Canada) announced today that it’s acquired Continuity Solutions, a managed IT services provider (MSP) based in Calgary, Alberta, in Canada, for an undisclosed sum.
Over the past several years, Konica Minolta states that Continuity Solutions, led by founder and CEO Ray Archer, has built a loyal customer base in Calgary by establishing itself as a leading IT service provider among SMBs.
Continuity Solutions’ employees will be joining Konica Minolta’s “IT Weapons” IT-services division, a provider of secure cloud solutions and managed IT services. In order to expand its service offerings in Canada, the division also recently launched eight IT-service Client Experience Centres across Canada, including a center in Calgary.
Ted Garner, president fo Konica Minolta’s IT Weapons division, commented: “This acquisition represents another step forward in our ongoing national expansion, as well as delivering on our promise to our clients to provide them will excellent support anywhere in Canada. Continuity Solutions’ focus on continuity planning, cloud services, and high availability complements our core strengths as a nationwide MSP. We’re excited to make this addition to the Konica Minolta family, which further demonstrates our commitment to meeting the current and future needs of the business nationwide.”
- February 2019: Konica Minolta Continues to Grow Profits
- February 2019: Konica Minolta Canada Launches Workplace Hub
- February 2019: Konica Minolta Extends Offerings to OMNIA Partners
- January 2019: Konica Minolta Expands ECM Portfolio with New Acquisition
- December 2019: Konica Minolta Japan Announces Reorganization, R&D Expansion
- September 2018: Konica Minolta Partnering with Zuhike for ‘Workplace of the Future’
- July 2018: Konica Minolta Acquires MWA Intelligence