OKI to Preview New ColorPainter M-64s Traffic Printer
On February 5th, OKI Data Americas reported that it will be previewing its new ColorPainter M-64s Traffic Printer with 3M SX Ink, which has been developed and tested in collaboration with the 3M Company, at the American Traffic Safety Services Association (ATSSA) Annual Convention & Traffic Expo being held in Tampa, Florida, from February 10 to 12.
The ColorPainter M-64s Traffic Printer is a wide-format printer that uses 3M SX Ink and prints on 3M reflective media for printing traffic signage.
OKI’s line of ColorPainter Traffic Printers also includes a print solution for Nikkalite reflective sheeting that carries a 10-year warranty.
Each ColorPainter Traffic Printer configuration includes a three-year printer warranty, delivers ASTM approved and MUTCD compliant traffic colors, and is said to provide full-color graphics with excellent transparency and superior outdoor durability.
The ColorPainter M-64s Traffic Printer with 3M SX Ink is designed to increase output productivity, flexibility, and quality of traffic signage, and will be available through select authorized distributors across the United States. Key highlights include:
- Produces seven approved traffic sign colors (Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, Purple, Brown, Black)
- Complies with ASTM and MUTCD regulations
- Prints at 211 feet per hour on 48″ media
- Delivers instant lamination
- Supports regulated and non-regulated signs on 3M reflective DG3, HIP and EGP sheeting
- Includes 3M MCS Warranty providing up to a 12-year warranty
- Bundled with sign-making software and RIP – SAi FlexiPRINT & CUT Authorized 3M Traffic Edition for OKI
OKI says it collaborated with 3M to develop an efficient, productive and warranted digital printing solution for traffic signage on 3M reflective sheeting.
- November 2018: OKI Reports Latest Financial Results
- October 2018: OKI Warns Buyers to Beware of Unauthorized OKI “Clone” Printers (Update)
- July 2018: OKI Reports Latest Financial Results
- May 2018: OKI Reports Results for Fiscal Year
- February 2018: Profits, Sales Down for OKI, but Some Improvement in Printer Business
- October 2017: OKI Reports Smaller Loss, but Net Sales Down
- October 2017: OKI Data Americas Moves Headquarters to Irving, Texas