New Ricoh Acumen Said to Provide Advanced Analytics
Ricoh USA today introduced Ricoh Acumen, a tool designed to help Relativity users increase efficiency in their review process. Relativity is a review software solution for the legal segment – see here for more.
Acumen is said to provide advanced business analytics “that go above and beyond standard reporting features currently available through Relativity out of the box.” Designated users will be equipped with snapshots and trend reports, along with workspace metrics and statistics and real-time review performance tracking. Using the “global view,” users can report on all of their Relativity projects and project history or drill down to single or selected matters, all with interactive, downloadable graphs and an executive summary of all cases.
“Our clients have been asking for an intuitive way to access their Relativity project data directly and make informed decisions about their review process. This goes well beyond simply checking in on the status of an eDiscovery project,” said David Greetham, vice president of Ricoh USA eDiscovery Sales and Operations. “Ricoh Acumen helps users take a more proactive role in their review process by enabling them to analyze aggregate data and uncover irregularities and actionable business insights.”
Authorized users will also gain access to Relativity administration features, such as tools for setting up workspaces and users, applying permissions, and uploading, processing, and eventually archiving data directly into and out of Relativity. This is said to empower those on the legal team to take more ownership of their workflow without requiring the support of a project manager or an environment specialist.
“With Ricoh Acumen, we are delivering a robust, versatile tool that legal experts and staff, regardless of technical expertise, can benefit from almost immediately,” said Greetham. “And, as part of our Intelligent eDiscovery solutions, which also include Relativity, the tool is hosted in Ricoh’s Microsoft Azure cloud environment with enhanced security features, including data-encryption while it resides in storage.”
Acumen will be on display in Booth #900 at Legaltech New York 2019 being heldJanuary 29-31, 2019. Legaltech New York attendees who would like to schedule an interview or demonstration with a Ricoh expert, should contact Katie Smith at email@example.com.
For more information on Acumen, visit Ricoh here.
- January 2019: Ricoh Launches ‘Intelligent’ Copier/MFPs, ‘Always Current’ for Adding New Features, Upgrades
- December 2018: Ricoh to Close Call Center, Lay Off Workers
- November 2018: New Ricoh Healthcare Direct Services Fax Alternative
- November 2018: Ricoh Launches New A4 MFPs, Printers with Enhanced Security, Higher Toner Yields
- July 2018: Ricoh: Latest Dealer Conference ‘Most Successful’
- July 2018: New RICOH Pro C7200 Series with Invisible Printing
- July 2018: Ricoh to Build Production Facility in China
- June 2018: What’s Next for Ricoh? Five Big Things
- June 2018: Ricoh Expands Production-Inkjet Printer Family, Adds New Inks
- May 2018: Ricoh Reports ¥135.5 Billion Loss for Fiscal Year